Social Terms and Conditions
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS – GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pakuranga Plaza offers you the chance to participate in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this document (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in any social media promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the following are not eligible to enter:
- Pakuranga Plaza Limited
- Pakuranga Plaza’s suppliers associated with this Promotion
- Retailers and tenants of Pakuranga Plaza
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters related to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or late entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- All entries will become the property of the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion and for the period after the Promotion necessary in the Promoter’s absolute discretion to successfully award the prize.
- If you are selected as one of the winners Pakuranga Plaza will notify you as soon as possible. If after 3 working days you have not responded to the notice, Pakuranga Plaza reserves the right to allocate your prize to another person who entered the promotion. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner, the prize if forfeited. If after 3 weeks you have not picked up your prize, Pakuranga Plaza reserves the right to allocate your prize to another person who entered the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to any entrant who the Promoter (in its sole discretion) believes has violated the Terms and Conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If you are selected as a winner, you consent to being photographed and/or interviewed by the promotor and to the use of your photo and personal information for publicity and marketing purposes (including on promotors website and direct and social media channels) without compensation.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will not be liable for the prize that is lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace or substitute the prize if the prize is unable to be taken, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion or for any other reason beyond the control of the Promoter then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- The Winner takes the prize at entirely their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the prize.
- The Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage, loss, cost, liability, action or proceeding (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property or otherwise which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize or the participation or in downloading any materials in this Promotion, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law. Nothing is intended to restrict, exclude or modify customer’s rights at law against the Promoter or retailers in the Pakuranga Plaza.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
- By submitting a completed entry form, entrants are agreeing to receive future email, mobile and/or direct mail communications from Pakuranga Plaza.
- If an entrant is already a member of the Pakuranga Plaza database, they will continue to receive communications as normal.
- Pakuranga Plaza Limited (Pakuranga Plaza) is the Promoter of the Promotion (“Promoter”) and its registered office is located at Level 3, 16 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010.