TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAKURANGA PLAZA [AUTUMN PHOTO COMPETITION 2021]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pakuranga Plaza offers you the chance to win 1 of 3 Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Cameras, in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this document (“Terms and Conditions”). Information on how to enter the “[Autumn Photo Competition 2021]” Promotion (“Promotion”) and how to win the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the following are not eligible to enter:
– Pakuranga Plaza Limited (Pakuranga Plaza);
– Pakuranga Plaza’s suppliers associated with this Promotion; and
– Retailers and tenants within Pakuranga Plaza. (including all staff employed in or by)
- This Promotion commences at 9am on Saturday March 20 2021 and ends at 5pm on Sunday March 28 2021. (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
- Take a photo of nature during the Promotion Period and
- Share this photo to the Pakuranga Plaza Facebook page or
- Email this photo to email@example.com
Each completed and submitted entry is eligible to receive one 1 entry into the prize draw. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per day over the Promotion Period. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries will be deemed invalid. Whether an entry is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect will be judged in the sole discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- Judging will take place at the centre management offices of the Promoter, Plaza Management, Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga, Auckland at 5pm on Tuesday March 30. The judges will be the promoters/or their agents. The promoter’s/or their agent’s decision is final.
PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION
- The winners will be notified by phone no later than 5.30pm on Monday March 30. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 5pm on Tuesday April 6 , the prize is forfeited. The promoter reserves the right to select another winner if the prize is forfeited. The individuals with the first three valid entries must claim their prize no later than 5pm on Friday April 9.
- The three winning entries submitted during the Promotional Period which comply in all respects with these Terms and Conditions (Winner) will each receive:
- 1 Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Camera
- 1x framed copy of their photo entry
- The prize or any part of the prize cannot be taken as cash;
- The prize or any part of the prize cannot be sold to a 3rd party or otherwise transferred or exchanged; and
- The Winners/Winner’s guardian agree to publicity photographs and the use of such publicity photographs online and in the press.
ENTRY VERIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- To claim the prize, the drawn individual with the valid entry must:
- contact the Promoter either by email or phone and arrange for a meeting at the management offices of the Promoter, Plaza Management, Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga, Auckland, such meeting to occur no later than the deadline for claiming the prize (“Meeting”); and
- at the Meeting, verify their entry and confirm they meet the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion with the Promoter, Pakuranga Plaza Limited (Pakuranga Plaza), Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga, Auckland. The winner will be required to provide photo identification. If the winner is under the age of 18, then a Parent/Guardians photo identification will need to be provided. If the winning individual with the valid entry is unable to verify their entry and confirm they meet the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion with the Promoter, such drawn individual will be deemed disqualified from the Promotion and will forfeit any claim to the prize.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or late entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- All entries will become the property of the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion and for the period after the Promotion necessary in the Promoter’s absolute discretion to successfully award the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters related to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to any entrant who the Promoter (in its sole discretion) believes has violated the Terms and Conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will not be liable for the prize that is lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace or substitute the prize if the prize is unable to be taken, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion or for any other reason beyond the control of the Promoter then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- The Winner takes the prize at entirely their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the prize.
- The Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage, loss, cost, liability, action or proceeding (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property or otherwise which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize or the participation or in downloading any materials in this Promotion, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law. Nothing is intended to restrict, exclude or modify customer’s rights at law against the Promoter or retailers in the Pakuranga Plaza.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
- By submitting a completed entry form, entrants are agreeing to receive future email, mobile and/or direct mail communications from Pakuranga Plaza.
- If an entrant is already a member of the Pakuranga Plaza database, they will continue to receive communications as normal.
- Pakuranga Plaza Limited (Pakuranga Plaza) is the Promoter of the Promotion (“Promoter”) and its registered office is located at Level 3, 16 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010.