Terms and Conditions
PAKURANGA PLAZA – Free Eco-Friendly Gift Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pakuranga Plaza offers customers the opportunity to receive one of the following: FREE Eco-Friendly Mesh Bag, FREE 12 pack eco-friendly stainless-steel pegs or a FREE 3 pack stainless steel straws in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this document (“Terms and Conditions”). Information on how to participate in the “FREE Eco-Friendly Gift” Promotion (“Promotion”) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN BE A RECIPIENT?
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the following are not eligible to enter:
– Pakuranga Plaza Limited (Pakuranga Plaza)
– Pakuranga Plaza’s suppliers associated with this Promotion; and
– Retailers and tenants within Pakuranga Plaza.
- This Promotion commences at 12pm on Thursday 16 July 2020 and will cease at 5pm Sunday 19 July 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO RECEIVE AN FREE ECO-FRIENDLY GIFT
- To receive an Eco-Friendly gift, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
- Spend $30 or more in one (1) transaction at any Pakuranga Plaza retailer.
- Take their proof of purchase to Customer Service to have it validated.
- Customers will be entitled to one (1) FREE Eco-Friendly gift.
- The Eco-Friendly Gifts are available while stocks last.
- Eco-Friendly Gifts designs may vary.
VERIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE GIFT WITH PURCHASE (ECO-FRIENDLY GIFT)
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters related to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to issue an Eco-Friendly Gift to any customer who the Promoter (in its sole discretion) believes has violated the Terms and Conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has used fraudulent means.
- The Eco-Friendly Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will not be liable for Eco-Friendly Gift that is lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace or substitute the Eco-Friendly Gift if the Eco-Friendly Gift is unable to be taken, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the proof of purchase (including an intended recipients’ identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any recipient who submits a proof of purchase that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion or for any other reason beyond the control of the Promoter then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Recipient takes the Gift with Purchase entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the Gift with Purchase.
- The Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage, loss, cost, liability, action or proceeding (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property or otherwise which is suffered or sustained in connection with any Gift with purchase or the participation or in downloading any materials in this Promotion, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law. Nothing is intended to restrict, exclude or modify customer’s rights at law against the Promoter or retailers in the Pakuranga Plaza.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
- Pakuranga Plaza Limited (Pakuranga Plaza) is the Promoter of the Promotion (“Promoter”) and its registered office is located at Level 3, 10 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010.