TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAKURANGA PLAZA ‘SPEND AND WIN AN OVERNIGHT STAY’ Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Pakuranga Plaza offers you the chance to win a prize, in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this document (“Terms and Conditions”). Information on how to enter the “Spend and Win” Promotion (“Promotion”) and how to win the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER?
2. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the following are not eligible to enter:
– Pakuranga Plaza Limited (Pakuranga Plaza);
– Pakuranga Plaza’s suppliers associated with this Promotion; and
– Retailers and tenants within Pakuranga Plaza.
3. This Promotion commences at 9am on Sunday, 1st August and ends at 5pm on Tuesday, 31st August 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
A. Participants must make one (1) purchase during a day during the Promotion Period at Pakuranga Plaza (excluding any Bank or money exchange). Only purchases made during the above Promotion Period can be used to enter into the Promotion; and
B. Minimum Spend is $15 or more in one (1) transaction in one (1) specialty store or $50 or more in one (1) transaction in any one (1) major store during a day at Pakuranga Plaza (excluding any Bank or money exchange); and
C. Each completed and submitted entry form is eligible to receive one (1) entry into the prize draw. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, per store, per day over the Promotion Period. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries will be deemed invalid. Whether an entry is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, or incorrect will be judged in the sole discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
D. Customers must retain their receipt that matches each eligible entry and will be required to present their receipt if they are a winner.
MAJOR DRAW DETAILS
5. The Prize draw will take place at the centre management offices of the Promoter, Pakuranga Plaza Management, Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga, Auckland at 9:30am on Friday 3rd September 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION
6. Multiple prize draw:
• The individuals with the first fifteen (15) valid entries drawn will be notified by phone or email no later than 5:30pm on Friday 3rd September 2021. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 5pm on Tuesday 7th September 2021, the prize is forfeited. The promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize draw if the prize is forfeited. The individual with the first fifteen (15) valid entries drawn must claim the prize no later than 5pm on Monday 13th September 2021.
7. There will be fifteen (15) draws in total, randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted during the Promotional Period which complies in all respects with these Terms and Conditions. The (Winner) will receive:
• 1x AwaytoGo Voucher for an Overnight Stay with Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for two (2) people
• Third Party (AwaytoGo) Vouchers Terms & Conditions also apply as follows. The terms can also be found on this link – https://www.awaytogo.co.nz/copthorne-dinner-bed-breakfast-voucher
o If this voucher is being redeemed by anyone other than the purchaser, then the purchaser must make the redeemer aware of the voucher terms and conditions
o This package is subject to availability. Please check when making your booking
o Accommodation is share twin.
o Maximum occupancy 2 adults. Children aged 0-11 that are registered in the same room stay free
o This package cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
o Frequent flyer points are not available in conjunction with this offer
o Cancellations inside 24 hours of arrival incur the first night’s accommodation cost
o This room must be booked prior to arrival. To book please phone 0800 342 566 or email email@example.com
o All packages are non-commissionable
o All prices include GST
o Any costs which are not covered by or exceed the value of the voucher and which are paid by credit card will be subject to a 2% transaction fee
The vouchers can be redeemed only at below Copthorne Hotel Locations:
o Auckland – Copthorne Hotel Auckland City
o Bay of Islands – Copthorne Hotel and Resort Bay of Islands
o Palmerston North – Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North
o Queenstown – Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront /Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview
o Wairarapa – Copthorne Hotel and Resort Solway Park Wairarapa
o Wellington – Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental Bay
• The prize or any part of the prize cannot be taken as cash;
• The Winner agrees to publicity photographs and the use of such publicity photographs online and in the press.
• It will be the responsibility of the winner to coordinate the collection & delivery of the prize from Pakuranga Plaza to the final destination.
• If you are selected as a winner, you consent to being photographed and/or interviewed by the promotor and to the use of your photo and personal information for publicity and marketing purposes (including on promotors website and direct and social media channels) without compensation.
ENTRY VERIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE
8. To claim the prize, the drawn individual with the valid entry must:
9. contact the Promoter either by email or phone and arrange for a meeting at the management offices of the Promoter, Pakuranga Plaza Management, Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga, Auckland, such meeting to occur no later than the deadline for claiming the prize (“Meeting”); and
10. at the Meeting, verify their entry (by presenting a valid receipt from Pakuranga Plaza retailers (excluding any Bank) with a value of $15 or more for a specialty retailer and $50 or more for a major retailer and with a purchase date that matches the entry date), and confirm that they meet the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion with the Promoter, Pakuranga Plaza Management, Pakuranga Plaza, Pakuranga, Auckland. If the drawn individual with the valid entry is unable to verify their entry and confirm they meet the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion with the Promoter, such drawn individual will be deemed disqualified from the Promotion and will forfeit any claim to the prize.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or late entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
13. All entries will become the property of the Promoter for the duration of the Promotion and for the period after the Promotion necessary in the Promoter’s absolute discretion to successfully award the prize.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters related to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to any entrant who the Promoter (in its sole discretion) believes has violated the Terms and Conditions or gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
16. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for the prize that is lost, stolen or damaged and will not replace or substitute the prize if the prize is unable to be taken, in whole or in part, for any reason.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of (including, but not limited to) infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion or for any other reason beyond the control of the Promoter then the Promoter may elect to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
20. The Winner takes the prize at entirely their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may incur in connection with the prize.
21. The Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage, loss, cost, liability, action or proceeding (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property or otherwise which is suffered or sustained in connection with any prize or the participation or in downloading any materials in this Promotion, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law. Nothing is intended to restrict, exclude or modify customer’s rights at law against the Promoter or retailers in the Pakuranga Plaza.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
22. By submitting a completed entry form, entrants are agreeing to receive future email, mobile and/or direct mail communications from Pakuranga Plaza.
23. If an entrant is already a member of the Pakuranga Plaza database, they will continue to receive communications as normal.
25. Pakuranga Plaza Limited (Pakuranga Plaza) is the Promoter of the Promotion (“Promoter”) and its registered office is located at Level 3, 16 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010.