TERMS & CONDITIONS
PAKURANGA PLAZA – ZOOMALS RULES & REGULATIONS
Please carefully read the below rules and regulations. Each time you purchase a ticket, or are admitted to, or enter, or ride a Zoomal, you thereby acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide by the below rules and regulations. A violation of any rule/regulation is cause for ejection without refund or credit.
- Zoomals will be available from Monday 14th December 2020 to Thursday 24th December 2020 between 12pm & 4pm.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or sibling
- A parent/guardian of a minor must be in attendance at all times
- 100kg max
- The cost to ride a Zoomal is a gold coin donation to the SPCA that is payable upon arrival.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the Zoomals
- No food or drinks are allowed on the Zoomals.
- Patrons must follow all instructions given by staff at all times
- Footwear must always to be worn
- DO NOT push and shove
- DO NOT intimidate younger children
- Any dangerous driving including barging, shunting, chopping off, and weaving will not be tolerated
- Parents and caregivers are ultimately responsible for their children’s actions
- Any accidents must be reported immediately to a staff member
- The copyright of photographic images belongs to Pakuranga Plaza Limited.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, the participant allows Pakuranga Plaza Limited or any affiliated organisation/business the right to use any images taken for marketing purposes including (but not limited to) print, social media and online media.
- No refunds will be given.
- By riding a Zoomal, you are doing so at your own risk.
- Participants are to be mindful of their child’s behaviour. If the Pakuranga Plaza Staff representative deems that your child is riding dangerously and/or posing a potential threat to the other riders or members of the public, the Pakuranga Plaza Staff representative reserves the right to end your child’s ride early.
- The Promoter and any Suppliers associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage, loss, cost, liability, action or proceeding (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss, or damage to property, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Nothing is intended to restrict, exclude or modify customer’s rights at law against the Promoter or retailers in the Pakuranga Plaza.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.
- By signing the register, participants are agreeing to receive future email communications from Pakuranga Plaza.
- If a participant is already a member of the Pakuranga Plaza database, they will continue to receive communications as normal.
- Pakuranga Plaza Limited (Pakuranga Plaza) is the Promoter of the Promotion (“Promoter”) and its registered office is located at Level 3, 16 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010.